The app allows defining actions which send notifications to certain
topics. It would be conceivable, for example, that the alarm system in
a remote object could be switched on and off via this app.
- In the “MQTT Push Client” window perform a long
press on the respective server entry until the icon appears in the menu bar and tap on it.In the “MQTT Push Client” window tap on Edit.
- In the “Edit Server” window tap on .
- Tap on Add new action and specify name,
topic and content of the action that you wish to define.
The “Retain” option allows holding notifications.
Details can be found in the MQTT server documentation.
The topic for that you define an action must already have been created.
In the example above, the topic “mqttuser/Alarm1” does already exist.
The action you have defined should now be listed in the “MQTT Actions”
- For editing or deleting a list item perform a
long press on the respective entry until the desired icon
( or ) appears in the menu bar.tap on
the action or on and then
Execute an action
- After the app has been started, tap on the desired server entry.
- In the “Messages” window select the desired
action from the overflow menu ().Tap on MQTT Actions
and select the desired action.
Shortly thereafter, you will receive a push notification that the
action was forwarded to the registered topic.